Thursday, December 14, 2017

Notice of Slowdown of Service

Due in part to the employment market and housing costs in Illinois, as well as some other factors, my focus has to shift away from writing and blogging for a time. I will be abandoning the state and not wave on the way out. It's dying, and has been losing jobs and people for years.

My future location will remain undisclosed for at least a time, though it will be far less hostile for my faith and politics.

I will try to keep posting a couple times a week, but have no guarantees. If all goes well, regular posting will resume shortly after the start of the new year.

Thank you for reading and following.

When you play Social Justice, the world loses.

4 comments:

  1. Prayers for the move. Hope it turns out for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They said repealing Net Neutrality would ruin the Internet, and they were right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best to you. Hope everything works out well.

    ReplyDelete