Monday, November 21, 2016

A Thanksgiving Post

As this is my first Thanksgiving with this blog, I find it appropriate to post some things for which I am indeed blessed and thankful.

Fierce readers, first I wish to thank you for deigning to visit this corner of the internet. I pray I continue to entertain and inform, and beg your patience for the times when my ambitions and energies run low.

I wish to thank the authors that I review, for providing me with material worth reading, and stories worth championing. I also wish to thank some of these for their friendship, and hope this continues and grows. Declan Finn, Brian Niemeier, Dawn Witzke, Marina Fontaine, Russell and Morgon Newquist, John and Jagi Wright, Nick Cole, Jeff Duntemann, and more, I thank you much.

I wish to thank a few for giving me models of blogging, the discipline, the passion, and the craft you have presented. Bradford Walker, Peter Grant(definitely not just a blogger, but you do a lot), and likely the busiest blogger there is, Vox Day. 

And of course, I am thankful for my enemies, that they are ridiculous. May they remain so; it makes things fun and interesting.

When you play Social Justice, the world loses.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! I'm looking forward to more of your entertaining reviews.

    ReplyDelete